Hello Cluster Residents,
Here are a couple quick cluster updates to make your weekend complete…
What’s inside this post:
- Board Meeting Reminder
- Cluster Cleanup Reminder
- Cluster Dues Invoices Sent
- RA Design Review Board Meeting Tuesday & How it Applies to Us
- Special “Wheelwright Neighbors” Notice
1. First off, we’d like to remind you that we have an Board Meeting scheduled for Wednesday, the 14th of October, 2015.
It will start at 7:30 p.m., and be held at house #2246.
2. Next, there’s going to be a fun-filled Cluster Cleanup Day on Saturday, 17 October 2015. It should start around 10 a.m., and be held in the lower cluster. Come out to help not only keep our great neighborhood clean, but also to have some fun with your neighbors!
3. Cluster Dues are now due. You should have received the invoice in your email. If not, please send an email to: [email protected]
4. Reston Association will have a Design Review Board Meeting this Tuesday at 7 p.m.
During that meeting, they are slated to review our Wheelwright Tree work application.
5. Special Notice for a few of our Residents…
We dodged a bullet this past weekend. Luckily, Hurricane Joaquin smoothly sailed out to sea, and we avoided the heavy rains & strong winds that the weather forecasters were warning us about.
However, we still have a bit of an issue we need to be concerned about with regards to the dead oak tree in front of 2224 Wheelwright. If the storm had hit us as predicted, that tree could have fallen & caused serious damage or injury.
We have been trying to find a tree service to remove the dead tree before the next possible weather threat, but we haven’t had any success so far. The crews have been busy cleaning up after the last round of heavy rains.
Until that tree has been properly removed, we strongly advise you not to park your vehicles under or near the dead tree during extreme inclement weather, because your property could be damaged if a large branch falls to the ground.
We do not want to see anyone on Wheelwright injured, or their property damaged by severe weather. Please, take care and use due caution when the rains and the winds are at their worst.
–Your Wheelwright Board of Directors