Hello Cluster Residents!
It’s that exciting time again – CLUSTER CLEANUP!!!
Get ready to have fun making our great community beautiful.
Remember, first we work. Then we party!
Starting at 9 a.m. THIS SATURDAY, 23 April 2016,
we’re going to meet up in the LOWER CLUSTER.
We’ll work until around Noon.
Then it’s COOKOUT TIME!!
That will last until there’s no one left. Yeah, it may go late.
This is great chance to come hang out with your fellow neighbors.
Make new friends & hang out with the old ones (wait…that didn’t come out right lol)!
- Earlybirds arriving before 10 a.m. will be entered into a RAFFLE for an (out)door prize!
- “Get to Know Your Neighbor BBQ Bingo,” Hosted by our new Social Committee!
WHAT TO BRING:
For the Work/Cleanup Part of the Day (early):
- Gloves (the outdoor kind, not your fancy leather driving gloves)
- Hand Spade (if you have one)
- Shovel (the same kind you use for burying bodies)
- Wheelbarrow (kindly contact the board if you can provide one for a few hours)
For the Fun/Cookout Part of the Day (afternoon-until?):
- Portable/folding/Tailgating Chairs (to chillax in while you sip your beverage)
- Coolers (if you have one & would like to bring it)
- Lawn Games for anyone & everyone
- Anything extra you feel would be appropriate (there will be kids there)
Thanks for reading & we look forward to seeing you this Saturday, 23 April 2016 in the Lower Cluster!