In this UPDATED post, you’ll read about Trash, Trees, and our new Board Member Lineup…
But first, we’d all like to wish you & your family a Very Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and a Happy New Year!
(That’s what these guys said to tell you…)
So, with that out of the way, let’s get on to business!
First, a word about your TRASH:
- Trash will not be retrieved on Christmas Day or New Years Day.
- RECYCLING (not trash) will be collected on the Saturday immediately following those Holidays (Sat. 27 Dec 2014 & Sat. 3 Jan 2015)
- NOTE: After firsthand experience, we noticed that nothing was picked up on the Saturday after Christmas, but everything was picked up on the following Monday. Please keep this in mind for your trash collection after New Year.
Next, if you have a Christmas TREE…
- Xmas trees will be collected curbside on Wednesday the 7th and 14th of January 2015.
- Place tree at curb the night before your scheduled collection day
- Remove all tinsel, ornaments, base, and lighting
- Do not place tree in plastic bags
- No artificial trees
Finally, we have a new Cluster President! AND we have a new Secretary!
Please read the updated list below to see the new lineup.
We’d also like to thank Scott Heckman, who has sadly retired from the board, for his excellent service to our Cluster during the time he served as Secretary.
2015 Wheelwright Association Board of Directors
(New Starting Lineup!)
That’s all for now! Thanks for reading.